Today the SRU Football team is playing against Bloomsburg University for the PSAC Championship. Even though I don't find football entertaining I am still rooting for them to bring the championship home to SRU. Right now its halftime and we, SRU, are leading 21-13. I hope the SRU Football Team keep it up and finish strong. BRING HOME THAT CHAMPIONSHIP!
I think it is great that even though you don't find football exciting, you still have school spirit and are cheering for them. It is important to support all athletic events and teams if you are on one yourself. Even if you are not on one, those student athletes are in the same position and are going through the same situations you are as a student. It is important to support each other.
ReplyDeleteI think that is is so exciting that Slippery Rock was going to the championships. Since I have been a student here at Slippery Rock University that has never happened before so, because I know a lot of the boys on the team it was so exciting to see all of them pump and ready to bring home the championship. It was so sad that they didnt end up winning but they still played an amazing game. Good job boys!! You fnished out strong!
ReplyDeleteI am a huge football fan although I am never able to go to the schools football games because I always have work on the weekends. I have tried to go to as many games as possible though to show my school spirit as well. I have also been going to the mens soccer games more lately because they play through the week and that fits my scheldule more. I'm wondering though did they win this football game that you attended?
ReplyDeleteIt is crazy that the football team has made it so far. I wish that our school publicized football more and that more students cared. We have such a great program and it is not taken advantage of! I also heard that even though they lost this game they were still able to continue in playoffs. Not sure if that is true but if so that is awesome and well deserved. Hopefully they can continue their success with this great opportunity.
ReplyDelete