Today, Tuesday November 19, 2013, from the time I woke up this morning for my 11 am class, I have been suffering from a major headache. At first I assume it was because I needed to eat. But I was wrong because I ate and still the headache remained. Then I assume it was because I was tired, but I really did get at least 6 hours of sleep last night, that can't be the reason for this massive headache. So I decide to go on WEB MD to do some research on headaches. I came across a lot of information, some I didn't want to know because of the negative affects headaches could have. But then I finally I came across the one reason for my headache, "Most headaches are due to an illness, infection, cold, or fever. Other conditions that can cause headaches include sinusitis (inflammation of the sinuses), pharyngitis (inflammation or infection of the throat), or otitis "(Web MD). This means my allergies and illness is causing this headache. My life sucks right now! =(
Web MD. (2013) Migraines & Headaches Health Center: What causes Headaches in Children and Adolescents. Retrieved from http://www.webmd.com/migraines-headaches/guide/your-childs-headache
I hate headaches. Most of the time I get a headache it is because either I need to eat or I am tired, just like what you first thought. However, I normally assume a cold or sinuses if the headache lasts for most of the day, especially around this time of the year. Web MD is always a good place to look though if your are not sure about things. The bad thing about it though, like you said, it can give you some information you just don't want to know and can make you paranoid. Hope your headache goes away soon.
ReplyDelete